What We Do
- Act in the best interest of the students and earnestly try to interpret the needs of the entire Division.
- Be motivated primarily by an earnest desire to serve the school division and the children placed in its care.
- Will recognize that the expenditure of divisional funds is a public trust, and will ensure that all such funds shall be expended efficiently, economically and for the best interest of the schools
Our Board Philosophy
In addition to the duties required to be performed by the School Board under the provisions of The Public Schools Act and other acts of the Legislature of Manitoba, the Board of Trustees shall be the policy making body in all matters of concern to the School Division.
- Recognizing the viewpoints of each Trustee representing diverse communities, working towards a consensus and speaking as one voice.
- Building on the past and envisioning for the future through strategic planning.
- Setting both short and long term outcomes to meet the Board priorities.